Thursday 28 August 2008

Confidence boosting!!??

I appear to be Little Miss Confident, I think because I am personable, kinda happy most of the time & probably put up a tad of a front...
I have been told off today by numerous people about my lack of the stuff & so have decided that I will endeavour to aspire to Little Miss Confident for real!!!

I have finally had my hair cut so that I can see again & have decided that the dress that I bought for this forthcoming posh party just isn't right- I've had some money back from our Pet Insurance company today...so, perusing the shops with mega intent on Saturday (nothing like last minute shopping!)...can't go wrong with an LBD I guess, but still want something a little different & something not likely to see anyone else wearing!!!....suggestions would be most welcome...not on a postcard though, I need it for Saturday!!!

No comments: