Sunday 30 May 2010

...ooh I get by with a little help from my friends...

...(& family x)...after the S**T that was last week, I a pleased to report that it has been a fab weekend...Friday was spent with dear little Pippa & a lovely meal in Prezzo, Ely...lovely as always to catch up with you Pip!...Saturday was spent in doors...it was freezing...got some beading underway ready for up coming fairs. It was a colleagues 40th birthday party on Saturday night, so we all went along & had a fab night, I didn't stop dancing til around 1am & pulled an 18 year old too!! haha! bless him! and it was lovely being with so many lovely friends, especially my besty!..thank you for driving Karen x...off to Fagito's for spicy taters' before heading home to much needed sleep!! Today we are off to the Sewells residence for a bbq & then tomorrow, I am hosting a nice big bbq for my mummy's birthday...looking forward to it! & I'm starting to feel almost 'normal' again...whatever that is! Hope you've all had/having a great weekend x x x

No comments: