Monday 5 July 2010

Where did June go?...

...Oh my goodness, I am busy as ever and June just seems like a blink of an eye...talking about eyes...I am starting to get a little frustrated with the grass pollen or whatever pollen it is that is making my poor eyes swell up so much & stream...just looks like I'm crying all of the time...
...we had a fantastic night at the races, which seems like a distant memory...my boys were so well behaved & I was incredibly proud of them all...I felt very lovely in my blue dress... & even seemed to attract some attention of a certain Bass guitarist......I was mortified when first Mark told me that Martin Kemp!! kept looking at me, then my niece echoed that & everyone around me in the Grandstand was raising their eyebrows at me! A rather bright shade of red I went!...my feet went a little red too...due to my shoes...they were pretty high but sooo lovely!......So what else have I been up to? Er...about 101 bbq's and it was lovely to have a day off yesterday & tend to some much needed gardening! I have had a few fairs & have made a fair bit of money over the last few weeks...just as well...have an incredibly mad July...a wedding, Back to the 80's concert, Earth, Wind & Fire at the o2 (just found out that they're being supported by the Brand New Heavies...not sure who I'm more excited about seeing!!..I love them both!) & actually, I've been asked to audition for a band after a friends partner heard me singing one of the BNH's songs...have I got the minerals though??...(or the time?!)...watch this space...back to July...Sports day, birthdays, a long weekend in London, consisting of a visit to the Ice Bar, a trip down to Portabello Market &, maybe, a little shopping...and then it's our holiday at the end of the month, where I'll also be celebrating my birthday & I cannot believe I shall be 35 (15 years away from 50 for goodness sake! and I only feel about 18!), however, my Adam shall be 13 in August, I am going to be a mother of a teenager...*gulp*!...& my how grown up he is starting to look...
...Anyway, suppose, I should go and do yet some more work...another couple of fairs coming up! *think of the money!* *think of the money!*...and, at least, I have some time off coming right up!! Yeeehah!! :)

No comments: