Saturday 22 January 2011

...just waiting for my 'taters' to cook up (we're having a 'Jamie' pasta, fresh bread and some lovely little spuds that I'm very proud of!), getting all my jobs down so that I can sprawl out across the sofa at about 9.45pm and turn the TV onto BBC2 (yep! BBC 2 on a Saturday night!) and (I can barely contain my excitement!!!) watch the season 4 of none other but...
...another, very much anticipated, dose of Mr. Rhys-Meyers and Mr. Cavill....*sighs*...
Anyway, I should control myself, and update...it's been a mad couple of days...a real uncertain year ahead and I had a little break from worrying yesterday, when, due to her big brother being a poorly wee soul in hospital, Mummy-bird here had her most precious god-daughter for the day...
...she was a treasure and I couldn't leave her alone! Her big brother is now out of hospital and recovering, bless him...these little wonders sure are sent to try us!...
My head is spinning with new ideas and projects that I want to start but simply do not know where to begin...my table is crammed with beads, felt..and these...

...new cupcake cases and edible hearts and other 'cakey' things...I am cupcake mad! and I was going to make some today for my lovely friend Erica who came over for afternoon tea...however, after playing with the kids, some laundry, being a taxi service, taking the dog for a hike, I ran out of time and cheated...I went to Mark's & Sparks instead...and got some very lovely cakes indeed...

...this is all that is left...piglets that we are!...
right, I should skidaddle...I can smell the potatoes!...mmmm...hope you're all enjoying your weekend!






No comments: