Saturday 1 January 2011

...HaPpY nEw yEaR!!!...

First blog of 2011...another year flown by...I've started the new year feeling pretty worse for wear, not through NYE's celebrations, they were all very sophisticated and civilised!,...I have had a cold/cough waiting to break out for ages and here it is...lets hope it's not the sign of things to come this new year. I don't like new year at all, part of me feels safe in the year I am in, part of me is desperate to get into the new year and begin new things, make new plans, new choices, new resolutions that are usually broken by the 2nd week of January!...I feel that 2011 is going to bring much change to me personally, not sure where or how, not sure if the changes will be good or bad...I was sent a lovely text message yesterday and, yeah, I guess it may sound a bit corny, cheesy, cliche but I believe it is quite true of how I work and, instead of making resolutions, I will just check back over the message and make sure that I am still doing these things...
"Don't wait for time, make it!
Don't wait for love, feel it
Don't wait for money, earn it
Don't wait for path, find it
Don't wait for opportunity, create it
Don't go for less, get the best
Don't compare, be unique
Don't avoid failure, use it
Don't dwell on mistakes, learn from it
Don't back down, go around
Don't close your eyes, open your mind
Don't run from life, embrace and enjoy it
Respect the life you have and love the life you live...
...on that note, I bid you all a very happy new year, thank you for being a part of my life and taking interest in all that I do...

No comments: