Monday 21 February 2011

...I'm a happy mummy-bird...

...3 sales over on Folksy! Woohoo! and also a lovely, clean Wheaten...

Yep, Barney has had a wash and is lovely, silky and clean...
...this may be a little delicate, and I would hate to scare you off but I like to keep tabs on who visits my blog and how often and I think it's great to have the little 'follow' thingy that people can use, but I have a regular visitor from the U.S and it's not my sister (she lives in North Carolina)...the only other clue I have is that they use 'google-bot'...if that's you...please let me know who you are...I'm terribly nosey, I know but it's lovely to think you find the time to follow what's been going on in my loopy household...
...really hope I haven't frightened you off, just curious...

No comments: