Friday 4 February 2011

It's Friday...where has this week gone?...

...It's been of week of all sorts really...haircuts...(for me)...

...Special dentist appointments (Jack & Sammy go to a very special dentist indeed!), statement reviews at the boys special school...really interesting and we're very overwhelmed just by how much they are achieving!...it's been a week of working with my lovely students, and I'm looking forward to accompanying them on their work placements next week!...we said goodbye to our Deaf Team co-coordinator this week as she leaves to have a baby...it was up to me to make the card...


I've been hitting the charity shops and Emmaus for some shabby chic stuff to up-cycle and list upon Folksy (my new obsession!)...these are the fruits of my labour this week...





...and I should have done my Homestart stint today, arrived there but no one in, they had made other plans, but nothing can bother me today...I've made another sale!!!! and life is...OK...


No comments: