Thursday 10 March 2011

The week so far...

...has mainly consisted of:...

 mmm...pancakes!...
...a little gardening...
 
...a little twitching...
...and of course a bit of train spotting!...
...oh, and there there's this...
...I have spent all day having a clear out of paperwork!...(hate that job and put it of, but now I feel cleansed!)...
...not much to report this week, just a tad apprehensive following our news at work and what could follow...
...better get my sparkly things out and listed up on Folksy!....
(sorry for being a bit 'hrumpf-y'...hopefully will cheer up soon)

2 comments:

Chrissy C said...

Don't you feel much better though when everything gets sorted - and spookily the verification word I have got to put in is throw. Must have been reading what you were up to!

Claire said...

Yeah do feel better Chrissy!...I have some nice stuff to put on here tomorrow :)