Saturday 14 May 2011

All work, no play...

...makes Claire a Dull girl...
...I've worked so hard this weekend, getting ready for all the fairs coming up..but right now, gonna make some tea, settle down with a bag of Galaxy Counters and watch the King's Speech!...
I've had a mad, hectic week, birthdays, kids, house, work, more work, driving around in my beautiful new car! (hardship!), I've also managed to give blood...my 4th pint!...
...It was the gorgeous Erica's birthday earlier in the week, we had a such a lovely evening, chatting and catching up in the lovely bustling Jamie's Italian in Cambridge..
(this was after crispy squid and Italian bread!...me=piglet!)
...I've been making like mad too...

...just a few little bits!...
...had a quick stop by Emmaus today, grabbing some more plates...I'm obsessed!...
...a little visit to see lovely Emily working hard ;-) in the cafe, with her lovely sister!...
...so, like I say, a pretty dull Claire!...
...got a few more birthdays coming up, wondering what presents to get for those very special people...
...on that note, off to watch my DVD and eat some chocolate!...
Happy Weekend!!

No comments: