Friday 17 June 2011

...It's been week of...

...lovely meetings!...
Lots of birthdays this last week have seen me catching up and sharing lunches with people I haven't seen for ages, but would like to see a lot more of!

...I have been scouring shops for little treats for my friends birthdays, some people are quite difficult to buy for!...
...today, I popped to St. Ives with one of my closest friends, tomorrow, I am meeting an old school friend for a coffee in Huntingdon (it's been around 20 years since we properly chatted!!!...that's crazy!)...

I'm hoping to see another of my lovely friends over the weekend in Saffron Walden to deliver her pressie and then I am also making some presents for the July bunch of birthdays!...then start saving again for August, where there are trillions of birthdays...to include mine!...(little hint there!)...
This week has also seen parent evenings for my 2 little ones and I am so thrilled to see the progress that they are making in their school! I'm a very proud mummy-bird...
Jack started a canoeing course this week at Mepal Outdoor centre, not sure how much time was spent rowing and how much was spent splashing!!!...he seemed to have enjoyed it and it's great preparation for his forthcoming residential to Grafham water!...
Adam is already bending my ear about sorting his birthday, which isn't til late August, he wants around 20 friends to have a bbq, karaoke, water fight, PlayStation type day and then to camp out in the garden! sleep much?...I don't think so!
...another busy week looms, work, more creating ready for my next fair at Granta special school in Linton and a bunch of us from work are attending the Autism show at the Excel in London next Friday, which I'm quite looking forward to!...should be interesting....
I hope that you've all had a super week too, not working too hard and wishing this rain would go away!...not good for leaving the lid off of the car!...
er...was that just a rumble of thunder?...
Ps. I'm nearly at 200 'Likers' on my Facebook page...can you take me to 200 before the weekend is out?...

4 comments:

Claire said...

203 now!!! :-)

LouBee Crafts said...

Sounds like you've had a lovely week, hope you have a good weekend!
Sarah x

Claire said...

Thank you sweetie ❤

Belle said...

Yay reading your blog on my own, as both boys are in playgroup. Welldone jack! Is there photos?
Belle