Saturday 31 December 2011

So, the last day of 2011...

...and I would like to wish all of my readers a very happy new year and all the best for 2012!...
I must say, I am very excited about stepping into the new year, I'm not keen on the number 2011, I much prefer the number 12! I feel lots of opportunity coming my way in various forms, shapes and sizes and I cannot wait to get my teeth into exciting new projects...the back end of 2011 has been very successful for me in terms of my craft work and I am intending to build more on this...starting with plans for a garden workshop!
It's also going to be a year of watching every penny!... we are thinking of a house move and, as they say in that ever so popular supermarket advert, every little helps!
I want to spend more time on working on my interests too and this will start with my first distance learning course starting early January on the Tudor court!... I will be spending more time out and about with my camera on the hunt for different birds, wildlife etc.
...So, all in all, I believe that next year is going to be lots of fun!...I will pop on a year in photos type thing when I have a little more time - it's good to reflect on what the last year has held...
Have a fab night tonight whatever you're up to!
Warm wishes as always...

No comments: