Wednesday 6 November 2013

Goodbye October...

...hello November (& my busiest time of the year!)...
Oh my, what a month October has been.. It's all a bit of a struggle in the Mumford household... We try to remember that everyday is a new day and we're lucky to make it through each day, but with each day comes a constant battle with our little Sam.. We're still receiving support, but I think most efforts are in vain... I am working at every oppprtunity, playing mum and homemaker and it's taking it's toll...no one said parenting would ever be easy, it's difficulties are multiplied when there are children with additional needs to think of... Anyway, on a positive note, work had begun on a conversion so that all 3 boys will have their own space and sanctuary.. Adam is particularly pleased as he gets new bedroom and bathroom! It's exciting, and I'm embracing the fact that it might just be what dear little Sammy needs... Bless him... Mummybird Pretties goes from strength to strength, and I'm overwhelmed with work and also the compliments that I receive for each order and sale... My stall is looking beautiful at All Saints (pop down and say hi sometime!) 
...I am losing my head in the busy-ness of everything... I got the boys up and dressed early for school on Monday, bus didn't arrive for ages...checked school website and they have had 2 training days... The boys were very pleased about this...
...I was less so, I have SOOOO much work... But it was ok, I managed to juggle eveything... Including a minor head injury...!
 So, here we are November... We've enjoyed some fireworks... 
Let's hope it's a peaceful month, without any bangs!
Lots of love ❤️

No comments: