Thursday 18 September 2008

Hooray! I've finally finished it...


...it being Sammy's DLA (Disability Living Allowance) forms!! a total of 40 pages; asking absolutely everything Sammy does, broken down into how many minutes he may need help a day! It is such an awful job a, because it is very tedious & b, because it is there, in black & white, the realisation that you have this beautiful, precious child...but a child that isn't 'typical' and it also hits home, actually, just how tough these 'special children' of mine can make our lives; that said, I wouldn't change them for the world & I am proud & priviledged to be their Mummy-Bird; I don't take things for granted now, I realise how lucky I am to have children at all, depsite their problems & it has made me a stronger, better, richer person & to my beautiful boys...I am eternally grateful...love you all so very much xxx

No comments: