Friday 19 September 2008

Mmmm....

.....that was the sounds my friend Sarah & I were making this morning as we stopped by Starbucks for a well deserved (well, we think so anyway!) treat! We indulged in a frothy Vanilla Latte each & Sarah opted for an Almond Croissant (they rock-apparently!) & I went for my usual: Cinnamon Swirl...deeeelish!!!

We were 2 very self-contained girlies, wandering around our favourite stores, ooohing & aaahing over recently added winter clothes - not spending a penny!! How proud of ourselves are we??!!...or is it just the fact that we're both penniliess anyway?!...the latter I think! So, with penniliess thoughts wafting in & out of my head - I have decided to take action so that I can go into Zara & buy the upteen things that I sighed 'aaaah' at...purchase them in the satisfaction that I have worked for them!!!!...I have decided to: a, clearout the wardrobe & stock on ebay & b, pull my dinky finger out & start crafting again!!! I will be posting on here & Facebook & stocking up the old Etsy shop, that I have been a stranger from, very soon...watch this space!!!...

No comments: