Monday 5 April 2010

Easter tweetings....


...well, bloggings actually! (I'm a twitterer, but it bores me a bit!)...So, another weekend has gone by, just as mad & manic as most of my weekends. It's just been me & the boys for the most part (& actually been very nice!) - what I like to watch on TV, chance to get stuck right into my book... (boy, am I into it!)...
So, I've gotten to lay like a starfish in my bed, albeit a little lonely starfish :-(
On Saturday, we did some jobs around the house & I went a little crazy at Huntingdon Garden Centre, I went in for some grass seed, came out with six plus plants!...oops! but the garden is really coming round & I am eaglerly awaiting the BBQ season!!...














Sammy & I made Easter crispy cakes ready for the Easter Sunday festivities!...
...how excited were my boys about their usual Easter egg hunt?!.
...they had a fab time hunting for all of their goodies & us grown-ups were catered for too... a delicious dinner of turkey crown, roast taters' etc...oh, & a drop or 2 of lovely wine & Baileys...tried to stay up to watch 4 Weddings, failed miserably, took myself off to bed...had around 9 hours sleep!!! Now about to finish off my gardening efforts, before a quick shower & cooking ready for my parents coming for dinner & to tell us all about their trip to the states...hope you've all had a lovely weekend xx...

No comments: