Thursday 8 April 2010

Sometimes, being a girl...

...is simply no fun at all... I am feeling rather sorry for myself! I have the headache from hell & tummy pains to match! Hot water bottle now please!... Although, it has been somewhat of a hectic day! I met with the kitchen designer this morning & am about to part with £10,000 - (perhaps that's more to do with my headache!) & then straight off on the train into London for a child-free shop in search of a dress for a wedding next month!...Wasn't really feeling in the mood but managed to get a very cute, vintage, rather classic little number from a little boutique in Covent Garden & it's a size 10!!! So, perhaps not the great big heffer that I feel I am!...Oh, I'm really feeling sorry for myself!...but the dress is very sweet...although, iPhone pics don't perhaps do it justice!...




...and as for seeing celebs in the Smoke today...just Joe swash! Nothing much else to report...tomorrow will be a day spent in the garden, digging, planting, trellis's up & a bit of a clear up ready for the work to start of a new patio which begins on Monday!...Then I will truly have a very well kept garden!!! ;-)...anyway, I should get off of here & try & make some stuff to sell on & reimburse my bank account, or, perhaps, a dip into my book..I'm a little obsessional about it - it's got to a rather steamy, romantic chapter. Looks like next week is going to be just as mad. Lots going on & perhaps a chance to get out, meet some old friends for a coffee?...

No comments: