Thursday 17 June 2010

Ahh...that's better!...


...starting to feel a little more human again...despite looking very pale still...
I went back to work today, although, I probably could have done with having a day off but I'm not too good at letting people down & yesterday, I just moped around...not good at being a patient!...was in catering today with a visually impaired student & I realised just how much I have missed being in the kitchens! It's so interesting & we get to learn so many techniques & recipes & the students are fab...although, the boys like to tease me a bit...especially as I am so small! It's been a good day & I am so lucky to have a job that I truly love, so many gorgeous people to work with & I had a lovely time sitting out in the sunshine with the girls at lunch (although, all I could stomach was a bottle of Lucozade!)...Back home, it's all kitchen, kitchen, kitchen!...I wish I could just blink & it be done! Anyways, it's a hectic weekend ahead, meeting up with a super young lady with autism tomorrow, who, I am potentially going to support outside of college later in the year & then hospital to discuss my little Sammy. Then the hoards arrive for a footie fest...I could do without that...I have a stall at Swavesey festival on Saturday to prepare for! Then on Sunday, it's a sad anniversary for us, so we're throwing a rather large bbq & I imagine alcohol will make an appearance at some point during the day...just as he would have loved x x x

No comments: