Sunday 18 July 2010

July is flying by...


...I'm sitting in my garden typing this tonight...(which I must say is looking pretty good right now!)...the grass is emerald green, we're getting lots of visitors...
...but I have been little miss green fingers and keeping on top of it as much as I can...
...anyway, I can't believe that we're already over half way through the month..I've done so much and still got so much more to come. I had the most lovely time on Friday, lunch with a dear, dear friend that worked out we've known each other since 1989!...hoping to see much more of them in the imminent future! xxx I had a fun time yesterday and went to a "Back to the 80's" concert -
The weather was fabulous, the atmosphere was great, many people sporting 80's style clothes and some people sporting "normal" clothes but, maybe, stuck in an 80's time warp...meeeoow! (Sorry about that, none of us are perfect!)...as you can see...there were some rather strange
people there "dancing"...

...so, after all this excitement. I am looking forward to spending some time with the eldest boy before the littlies break up, Earth, Wind & Fire on Thursday and a child free break to London on Saturday! Better get back to the beading...got some pretty things to make for all the wonderful staff that support my special little soldiers at school! Gotta escape all this day-dreaming too!! :) Hope you've all had a SPECIAL weekend...big kisses!!

No comments: