Friday 30 July 2010

It's been a non-stop month!...

...and I'm about to step into holiday mode...I've just done so much this month...& I'm sad it's almost coming to an end :-(
One of the highlights has had to be the most awesome concert at the o2...Earth, Wind & Fire...what a voice Phil Bailey has...breath taking concert & I spent the whole night dancing & singing my little heart out!... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSJjDJpsKEs they were just fantastic!!

I had an amazing time in London last weekend, the view from the hotel room was fabulous...Quickly chucked the bags into the room and headed off to Portabello Road for the market (& a cheeky beer or 2!)...one of my most favourite places - love it! spent a couple of pounds on some antique wooden bowls & some other bits & bobs...from there, we headed to the ice-bar, which was cool! (freezing actually!)...














...after that, a gorgeous meal in the heart of china town, yet more drinks in some weird & wonderful pubs before walking back to the hotel...all 7 miles of a walk!! Breakfast in Covent Garden on Sunday morning, followed by a little perusing of shops!!...hmmm...my purse didn't weigh quite so much by the end of the day! ;-)

The boys had a wonderful trip to Scarborough, despite all of them catching a tummy bug...I really missed them but have made up for it this week with taking them out heaps! We have been to see Shrek & Toy Story (such a hardship for me!..not!), we've had a few picnics and have done some pond dipping, although, didn't catch much through our efforts!...














...so now, I don't know where to turn... off on holiday tomorrow and the packing falls on my shoulders, everything falls on my shoulders...and I have to confess, I am a little apprehensive about the break...it's not really a break for mummy-bird...will update soon & hoping to make belated birthday arrangements for when I get home! So, keep in touch...you know who you are...lots of love x x x x

No comments: