Saturday 25 September 2010

It's been a week of...

...BOOGIE NIGHTS (awesome!)...JAMIE OLIVERS (better meal this time!)...MEALS WITH PROPOSITIONS (not sure what to do for the best)...CHARIOTS OF FIRE RACE (No!! I wasn't competing!..merely a medal-giver!!)...MY ELDEST OFFSPRING PRESENTING DIABETIC KETOACIDOSIS, RIGHT KIDNEY IMPAIRED FUNCTION, HIGH POTASSIUM LEVELS(resulting in a little stay on PICU & HDU)...LOOOOOOONG DOG WALKS (to reliBlockquoteeve all my tension!)...FRIENDS!! (certainly found out how lucky I am this week!)...NURSE (that'll be me then!..just need a uniform! ;-) )...SPARKLY THINGS (yep, have pulled my finger out and have been most creative!)...TUDORS...(have just finished the 3rd season...waiting for the 4th in much anticipation!)...JONATHAN RHYS MEYERS & HENRY CAVILL (would be rude not to!!)...CAMBRIDGE UNITED (oh my goodness!, forgot how feisty I get!)...CRUSTY HOMEMADE BREAD WITH LURPAK BUTTER & TEA (from a tea-pot of course!)...and last, but not least...SUCKER!!!(You'll have to work out that one yourself!)...x x x

No comments: