Tuesday 11 January 2011

I am getting a tad frustrated!!!!!...

...following my recent departure from Facebook, I wanted to stream photos through Flickr and have a link on here...have tried desperately hard to add a ''gadget'' but it's not being accepted...does anyone out there know what I am doing wrong?...anyway, in the meantime, this is a link to my Flickr stream...www.flickr.com/photos/mummy-bird  it's early days...and I am still struggling to understand how it works! I am going to be putting up some nice pics in the next few days...I told myself that I wasn't going to buy any new clothes this year, apart from special occasions, I didn't realise that I would be sub-consciously then turning to buying antique furniture, plates etc instead!!!...better get back to stringing some beads...need to reimburse the wallet!!! OUCH!!!!...

No comments: