Friday 14 January 2011

Out with the old...

..in with the..er..old!.. Recent purchases, 'coz I'm being good and not buying clothes!!!...
 




...I've been working hard, despite still not feeling 100%...am about to chuck a load more stuff onto www.etsy.com/shop/clairemumford ...I have to make as much money as I can this year...have just booked our holiday, Norfolk again, but check these out...


 




...yep, this whole cottage will belong to us for one week in August..complete with a motorised boat this time..so the boys won't have to endure me rowing around in circles...I'm not very good!...
On top of that expense, our car is up for erm, updating...cannot believe we have had our Volvo for over 2 years already! Really not sure what we might get next, I love the Volvo...and it does shift! Quite like the look of this one though...
...we'll see...so, other things that have made me smile this week...






...hope you've all had a super week and have a fab weekend!...

No comments: