Sunday 30 January 2011

Wow! a sale!!!...

...I made a necklace this morning, plugged it on to Etsy and it's sold...to a little treasure in Arizona! I am feeling so optimistic now and this has given me such drive and determination to stick at something that I'm actually, not that bead at, even if I do say so my self!...this is the little beauty that I sold...
...I have been working so hard this weekend and have actually made quite a bit of stock! as well as entertaining the children, grocery shopping, football club ferrying around normal day to day house stuff (oh & the new crossstich project, which is going less than well to say the least!!!), I am flagging a little as you can see..

..as well as listing on Etsy, I'm thinking that I have a fair amount of stock for forthcoming craft fairs and also for a new website that I have just applied to, to become a seller...www.notonthehighstreet.com ...I'm not terribly hopeful, it is rather sort after and they are in high demand for wannabe sellers...I've had to submit some of my work for them to peruse over...lets just keep our fingers crossed!...so, I've had a productive weekend and it was nicely rounded off with a roastie and a couple of glasses of wine!...why not?...I deserve it!...gonna watch last nights Tudors again,  it has absolutely nothing to do with Jonathan Rhys Meyers looking hot for a supposedly aging, 50 something, ulcerated legged Henry 8th...does put a smile on my face though..hmmm...sweet dreams!....wouldn't be the first time this week though, but that's another story!...Oh...must just mention that my Adam gave an awesome performance in his footy match today at Over against Chesterton that thrashed them 12-2 last time...Adam sets up 2 goals and Over beat the grumpy kids 5-2! Go on my son!!! :) 

...just a few of the weekends creations...



please tell your friends and don't forget to check out my Etsy shop... www.etsy.com/shop/clairemumford ...thank you x x x....

No comments: