Tuesday 15 February 2011

Er...aching is an understatement!!!....

...I could barely get up or down today!...although, hasn't put me off...and one of my friends and I are thinking about doing a marathon next year (it'll be my 2nd!) and I would love to beat my time!!...
Having a day off any exercise this evening, hitting the ironing board instead!..(apparently, you lose a shed load of calories doing it!...I should lose about a stone then with the amount I have to plough through!)...I do actually, quite like ironing though, I take comfort in making sure the boys clothes smell nice, and are neatly pressed...I love washing on the line too!...is that a little bit sad?...
So, today, we have had no students in college as it was a learner review day...staff training for us...it went quite quickly and was really nice to catch up with other members of the team that we don't get to see very often...in teams, we had to get together and give a presentation on our team role: the Personal support team is divided into 3 smaller teams of wondrous people that support students with: Physical Access difficulties, Visually Impaired, D/deaf and ASC (Autistic Spectrum Conditions...that's my team!)...so we had to brain storm a bit and answer questions from the other teams about how we support our students, how we cope when/if they become frustrated or upset...we're all very proud to be a part of this team and we feel we do a fab job!...it's a bit of a labour of love for me though, given my little fellas...it's almost looking in a time-machine!...Tomorrow, I'm back at iTrust with my work experience boys, bashing computers to bits etc. and then Thursday and Friday are going to be spent at home re-stocking my Folksy/Etsy shops and drinking lots of tea!!...oh, maybe do a little Just Dance on the Wii...if I've stopped aching that is!...

No comments: