...I would like to thank lovely Pat of Shoogly beads for awarding me this, as part of receiving this lovely little honour, I have a few things to do...
1) I must thank Pat and link you back to her lovely blog...if you click on the Stylish award logo on the left, it will take you to her blog, so once again Pat, thank you muchly!!...
2) Tell you 7 things about me...okey dokey here goes:
- I am adopted
- I have 3 children, all 3 are classed as having a disability and they are truly loved
- I used to do grass track racing
- I used to own horses
- I am a Leo
- I love to read (when I have time!) Royal history books
- My favourite colour is green...to match my eyes
3) Find and read 15 blogs which I am not currently following and honour them with this award too! Oh my, tough task this one...so many blogs I could have given this to, but somehow managed to dwindle it down to:
and 4) To make all of the above aware that I have nominated them for this award, which I shall do in 2 shakes, once I've got off of here!, and I will do this by adding to the thread "Have you blogged today?" on the Crafty Chittah Chattah forum over the road on Folksy!...
...Well done peeps...some beautiful people/stuff out there!...