Tuesday 22 February 2011

Phew!...what a day!...and it's only Tuesday...

...the highlight of the day has been sharing hot soup and delicious Foccaccia with little Pip, a very sweet friend of mine, who I'll be thinking about lots over the next few days...bless you Pip!...
...less lovely has been the abuse of miserable people in Cambridge today...whilst I appreciate that all children can be naughty, and mine, even with their 'labels' are no exception...however, today, the 2 little ones weren't naughty, they were just working their way around all the sensory issues they face with going on a shopping trip (I hasten to add that we don't do it that often!)...I don't want to walk around shouting at folk, telling them that my kids are Autistic, that's why they do strange things, but I do sometimes wish that people could see a little more outside of the box!...
Ok...rant over...
...Lots of lovely days ahead...lunch with kiddies and colleagues tomorrow then a fun couple of hours in a soft play with the littlies and one of their school friends and then pub snack with my beautiful friend, Lina who has so much empathy with me!!, out in Saffron Walden (Beautiful!) with 2 of my favs on Thursday..child free...good ol' Nana & Gigi taking the boys out to watch trains or something ;-) , and then Friday...er..well..sensory overload...BT Tower with my lovely friend Jo and her fabulous children!...super week!..anyway, gonna cut this post short as I am about to start on my next post...
...Stylish blog award...

No comments: