Tuesday 15 March 2011

Always one step forward...

...and two giant steps back in the Mumford household...that's how I feel today...just when I think I have gotten my head around things, am on top of things, understand things...things just come along and bite me on the bum...and leave nasty bruises!...in fact, things have got so tough today, I have even considered having a naughty cigarette...but, alas, I don't have any and I am certainly not going to be buying them!!...I could turn to a glass of the red stuff...(medicinal purposes you understand!)...but I need a clear head for the umpteen emails I have to send, work I have to do...coffee it is then...
(I refer to "things" as ...er "things" as I am in far too delicate a situation to elaborate just now but have to rant and let off steam somehow!)
...So, the last  evenings have seen me fall asleep on the sofa at around 9.45pm...what is going on?...I am exhausted...although, I did have a busy and productive weekend...
...lots of gardening...
...I even found a new friend...
...I just love seeing all new shoots popping up everywhere and have loads more gardening to do, but I do love it!... I also promised the littlies a trip to the car-wash...something that they have kept on about for days and our car was desperate too!...
...the above pic is a little blurry, Jack is flapping like mad!...
...I also got all of our bed sheets washed and dried on the line and pressed too...love it!...
...I did find some little fragments of time to make some pretty things, however, haven't got round to photographing them yet...
...and on a rather excitable note...I am very much looking forward to Thursday...I am going to...
...Tower of London...child-free!!!!...
(just a tad excited about that one!)
...I hope you're all having a good positive week, if so, please pass on some of them vibes!...

No comments: