Sunday 30 October 2011

Back to work tomorrow...

...and I can't really say I am looking forward to it...
It's been a manic week and London was just mad and, yet, a hazy memory...I feel that I have spent very little quality time with my treasures because of order pressures and looming fairs/open house...and this has made me a bit sad...so I did take some time out and did some pumpkin carving...
...although, concentration isn't one of their strong points and their span lasted all of 30 seconds!...
...so then, moved on to some baking and created an Apple Pepper Pot pudding straight from...
...in fact, have a bit of a thing from my latest cook book purchase...made his absolutely gorgeous 'Heavenly Salmon Salad last night...
...I know it doesn't look ever-so appetizing, but it really was good!...couldn't indulge in a wine to accompany it as I had to pick Adam up from a very late Halloween party...although, I gather, some of my readers were lucky enough to have a cheeky vino!...
...Back to Halloween, I also had very little help in making our little Halloween tree...
...cute huh?...a little less than our usual Autumnal decoration, but Halloween is on a Monday...what a rubbish night!...
...So other creative hat on, and due to the success of my Fairy Dust...
...(I just had my first wholesale order: 40 bottles to a lovely lady who has a little store in Massachusetts!)...I thought I would test the water with these little bad boys...
...just thought they would make a change to the usual Christmas card...did something similar in February for Valentines, you may recall??...
...So, other news...went along to choose our new car too...going along with a Galaxy this time...

...decided on a bigger car, definitely need more space in the back!!!...what with fairs and stuff, and of course the children growing at a ridiculous rate!...
....Well, best get off to my ironing basket :-( , lunch boxes and try to get an early night...although, my boys don't show any signs at all of being tired!...*YAWNS!!!*
Oh, I almost forgot, when you get a couple of minutes, try to watch this...
...so wonderful!...
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend ♥

No comments: