Sunday 13 November 2011

I'm surviving...

...on a diet of little more than coffee!...
...finding very little time to have a proper meal just work! WORK! WORK!!!!....
I have been so busy this weekend and here are some of the fruits of my labour:

2 new 'up-cycled- cake stands...
...homemade Christmas decs (the oranges have been drying out in the oven on a very low heat, sprinkled with cinnamon...the house has been smelling lovely!)...
I have also made over 200 Christmas cards...these little fellas were made late last night...
On top of the crafting, obviously, I'm still Mummy-bird so have been taking kids all over the place, playing games, walking the dog, taking parcels to the post office, washing, ironing and even managed a spring clean today (well, it has felt rather like Spring today!-beautiful! even got washing dry on the line!)...
Little Sammy has lost a tooth today - thank goodness, I'm not so good with wobbly teeth! He looks even more mischievous!...
...we have a special little tooth fairy pillow, and Sam said that he wants 'just a silver coin' in return for his tooth...speaking of teeth, I have to have a crown fitted in December... :( just a 2 hour appointment and just £400!!!!!...can anyone enlighten me as to how this sort of cost is justified?!...Grrrr!
...So, my weekends are going by far too fast and next week starts the barrage of fairs!...*silently panicking and thinking I may have bitten off more than I can chew...again!*
I'm off to bed, start of another working week tomorrow...there is more to life than just work...isn't there?...
but, just quickly, before I go, I want to wish all my friends happiness...a lot of them are struggling on right now (I probably am too - just don't have time to notice!!), but really, I want you to know that I am here, it alright to rant and I hope that I can, if nothing else, just make you smile and get a little further away from those dark places...lots of love to you ALL!...

No comments: