Friday 11 November 2011

Something very exciting is happening....

...and it involves a certain magazine...

...no, haven't been selected for the cover (not sure I'd make a very good model!!!)...but I will be featured inside soon...
Will keep you posted...but I am too excited and could split! ♥

Oh, and forgot to mention...new car ordered for collection mid-December...
...still very excited!!...
Well, haven't got so much time for blogging...have to make stuff for the 1000 fairs I have between now and Christmas...will let you know where they are at some point - maybe, you could come and say hello!...
Oh, and one other thing before I go...
I have been listening to Jeremy Vine on Radio 2 this week, talking to the mothers of solider's killed in Afghanistan - it is heartbreaking  and humbling to hear and we must remember all that they are doing for us and for our country and all that have lost their lives in wars past to serve us and give us freedom...

No comments: