Sunday 19 February 2012

Half term over...and what a week!...

...we've had some awful news on the family front, and it's not my place to post about it on here.. as a family, we are having to pull together and, try and remain strong for one another and I will do everything in my power to make this so...
...I have been offered a stall on Cambridge market which has blown me away! I am very excited about it and have been beavering away making pretty things...here are some of my pretties...


...you can find more in my Etsy shop!.. I was also lucky enough to be offered a stall at Ely market too but I'm not sure I could physically do both!..so with all the extra work, I finally got my girl shed... and here she is:
...isn't she lovely?!... My lovely dad is going to be insulating it for me and then I am going to rig up some electricity ~
 a little haven for mummybird awaits! ♥
(I'm very happy!)
...so did everyone have a lovely Valentines? ... I was a very lucky lady...
from my thoughtful husband:
from my dear little Sammy:
...and from my lovely daddy:
...oh, and another little Valentines gift...
(this was to myself from the British Library and it is beautiful!~I am such an old romantic! ♥
This week has flown by, just to make a change and I don't actually feel like I've had a week off! although, I have had some lovely times with the kids and me and Adam had some quality time on Friday, shopping for his new 'teenage' look bedroom...so glad that he still requires some mummybird input! ;-)
...have had a couple of lunch dates and afternoon tea dates...have eaten far too much cake this week!...
oops!
...have had some lovely orders this week from ELLE magazine customers which has been lovely...

...and Etsy has remained quite busy too.
Another busy week awaits, I am back to work tomorrow, but it's just my half day and I am  going straight to the travel agents afterwards to book this...
YAY!!! I am taking the boys in May, doesn't look like Marky will get the time off, so it's a little adventure for Mummybird and her boys!♥...
so a week of meetings, work, making, accumulating storage ideas for my little haven etc etc... there's never a dull moment in the world of Mummy bird!
Hope you have all had a good week and enjoyed the glorious sunshine today...
Just a little snippet from my love letter book:
"By daily proof you shall me find, To be to you both loving and kind" ~Anne Boleyn
Beautiful ♥

No comments: