Monday 26 March 2012

Where does the time go??!!.....

...I cannot believe that we are nearing the end of March already and I have to tell you ~ I'm pooped! 
It's all work and no play for Mummybird of late and I am desperate for the imminent Easter holiday to commence!... I am now working my little market stall on Sundays and I have to show you a couple of  my fellow stall holders... their work is amazing...
Pop over and say 'hello' to Les... he is the owner of The Hairy Growler (giggle!) his work is outstanding and he's a really nice guy! I want just about every piece he makes!...particularly with birds...!
...another talented Guy is Ian, he produces some really awesome pictures of Cambridge and surrounding areas and is the owner of Cambridge360... here is some of his work...
...there are far too many people to list, everyone is fabulous and everyone has made me feel very welcome too!...thanks folks! ♥

So what's new in the world of Claire?... I'm now selling my pieces in a beautiful new shop/tea room/piece of heaven on earth... The Crafty Cupcake it's a little gem and if you're in the vicinity, you should defo go pay a visit...even if just for the scrumptious smell as you walk through the door!...

No comments: