Thursday 16 October 2008

Thanks Belle...

...for the lovely package that arrived here today...Adam & Iwere delighted with all the Halloween goodies! & the boys have all had lovely gifts! but my special treat was a real delight...




This is sweet innocent Claire...




& this is the Claire that you probably know me best as!!




So with all the lovely things, Adam suggested that we should go ahead with the usual Halloween party, despite previous reservations that, now he is attending secondary school, it might not be that cool! - RUBBISH! - any one who knows me knows that our house is turned black & orange at Halloween!!! - so being the lovely mummy-bird that I am, I gave in to those puppy dog eyes once again & found myself at around 10pm making some invitations for him!!!







No comments: