Wednesday 7 January 2009

Mummy-bird is feeling... sad & lonely...



All 3 boys are back at school (Sammy now full time) & I don't like it....even though, I have been known to raise my voice to them a little on the odd occasion, I never enjoy them going back to school after the holidays & we have just had the most lovely Christmas Holiday, a lovely Christmas, a trip to the Snowman at the Peacock Theatre in London & an absolutely wicked New Years Eve party, complete with marquee, fairy lights, full karaoke, chimmeneas, toasted marsh-mallows & jacket potatoes with chilli....oh, I almost forgot, there was also a little alcohol taken on-board...just a little!! Our house crammed about 48 into it & the last guests left at around 4am....it was great!!!

So, now empty house, lots of little jobs to sort out & then starting creating, ready with a few shops already waiting!!!....

No comments: