Thursday 14 May 2009

Ooooooooooooooh....I'm starting to look old....


....and I don't much like it!!!
I look in the mirror....& although I feel all of about 18....I am starting to look more & more like my real age, if not a bit older!! check out the dark circles!!! I think it is bought about by worry though...and lets face it -I do have my fair share of that!!! It's been a funny old week so far, not really been myself this week, & have almost forgotten what I have done this week!! - apart from Tuesday...handling a Portage home visit all by myself!! - how nervous was I?? but it all went rather well!!! I didn't feel so good yesterday...certain demons I thought had disappeared have returned....but I am looking forward to a phone call to tell me my brand shiny new 'sit-up-&-beg' bycycle is ready for collection....complete with large rattan basket & a shiny bell!!! I'm looking forward to donning my scruffs & clearing out my garage tomorrow, I'm looking forward to a trip to Wembley on Sunday, I'm looking forward to starting my new job on the 1st June & I'm actually gonna get paid! woo hoo!! so I guess, I am looking forward a whole lot!!................................................................................

No comments: