Thursday 22 October 2009

I don't need this pressure on, I don't need this pressure on....


....well, that's what I was chanting away to on Tuesday night at the fab Spandau Ballet concert...not really my bag, was there in a supportive capacity!!!! & I have to say, I was just so impressed by the o2....what an awesome place!!
Adam absolutely loved the concert & is very much looking forward to a rendition of Gold with dad at the forthcoming wedding of some friends! I think that, although Tony Hadley has a pretty strong, solid voice, as a whole, the band looked knackered from quite an early stage! But, alas, they're getting on a bit!!..in fact, aside from Adam, I was probably the youngest there!!...

Craft Fair season kicked off on Sunday with my organised efforts on behalf of the boys special school...Mark & I had been to a ball the night previous, didn't get in until 3am, slightly worse for wear & feeling a tad delicate on Sunday, but we pulled it off & managed to raise £300 for the school & I took a whopping £200 on my stall so was ecstatic...as the event went on, the cold that had been harbouring for the last fortnight came out with a vengeance!! A roast at my mum & dads was the perfect remedy for a cold, shivery Claire...but I wasn't prepared for how I was going to be knocked for 6 by the cold that followed!! I didn't go into work on Monday, which is not like me in the slightest, but, putting my students first, especially as ASC folk are far more susceptible to catching such things & my student has only just got rid of his. So, another week has almost passed me by again, I sit here typing this, when really, I should be working, but I am just enjoying some quiet time, with some black coffee & homemade flapjack!!...mmmmm

No comments: