Wednesday 21 April 2010

...I'm soooo sooooooo tired...

...& want to sleep sleep sleep!! Not surprising though, what with how much I cram into my days!! I did have a lovely weekend, a very heavily pregnant friend of mine & I descended onto Saffron Walden & wondered around in the sunshine, I actually wore my flip-flops!...
& stopped off to buy herbs from the fabulous Saturday market (well, I did-it's fair to say that I am getting a little obsessive!)...we then ventured to Ely & I went a tad loopy & bought some antique pieces...photos to follow soon! Headed home to do some stuff in the garden then on Saturday, my folks came over for a little BBQ & I spent most of the afternoon gardening!...it's coming along a treat...a little sanctuary! So, Monday, I'm back to work...a good day, although, with the nature of some of our students, it's a change again & there were a few little disruptions! Yesterday, I was a work all day, came home, took Barney to have a wash & trim, came home to do tea for kids, back to work as we've had some open events & some of our prospective students were coming in to have interviews for their relevant chosen courses, it was my job to grab them & their parents & introduce myself & tell them a little about the support that we provide...so many of the parents were just so relieved to know that there would be a 'team' of us supporting their kids & helping them to achieve their full potential, I was blown away actually, & sat back & thought, that could be me in few years! Anyway, came home from that, bathed the boys, teeth brushed, into bed with a story, 4 packed lunches, washing to iron, that had been on the line since 6.30am, tea for me...& by the time I sat down, it was 11pm!! Today has been pretty much the same...although, I added to my tiredness by deciding to cycle to work! I have to day I am so proud of myself -8 miles- 35 minutes!! I almost fell off of my bike when I got to college! - my legs were like jelly! but, no pain, no gain & I have a dress that I have to fit in!!!....so, cycling from now on as much as I can...even if I am left for dust by other cyclists on their racer bikes! Nothing wrong with my sit up & bed - will post a pic soon - I've just treated her to a new basket! One more day to tackle, before I have a day off...& I'm not planning anything!!...

No comments: