Tuesday 4 May 2010

Time escapes me...

...& I cannot believe that we are already into May! To start off the month, we attended a friends wedding, a really lovely day, without any rain, well at least not before darkness descended!... the rest of the weekend was spent pottering around the house, sorting way overdue jobs & chores! My vintage dress arrived on Saturday, (the blue one further down my posts), trouble is...it's a bit big for me!...I have to get it altered as I am in love with it & want to wear it for the races in June...
...Last week saw us venture to Wembley Arena to watch Ricky Gervais' latest live show "Science" - he was fab! & actually, his warm up guy (Canadian Stewart Francis was equally as good!)..had a great time!...
...Not much else to report just now...busily planning the kitchen, moaning that I don't have time to do all the things I like... & need to get a wriggle on & get some stock made ready for the Swavesey Carnival coming up in June...Ooops! Had quite forgotten about it!...so long, for now...

No comments: