Friday 11 February 2011

...barely any spare time at all today...

...I am about to go and visit my Homestart family and see how they're doing this week, I have just wrapped and packaged a couple of parcels and have to scoot them round to the post office...got a bit caught up in the swapsie thing over on Folksy!!...I have to hit Tesco later and get party stuff for my little Sammy, make his birthday card, make cup cakes, make party bags...aaahhhhh! the list is never ending!!!.
I'm much more positive today..Adam had a fairly good Diabetic clinic appointment yesterday...not out of the woods just yet, but compared to how I was feeling at the start of the week, I am feeling much more optimistic!...
...so, today is National Doodle today, is support of people that suffer with Epilepsy...my little Sammy has Myoclonic seizures and a very close friend of mine has a little boy with rather severe epilepsy...so I am supporting this today and have done an electronic doodle, and because Valentine's is imminent...and I have dropped a few HINTS of late!!!...my doodle has a 'love' feel to it...
...so, anyone got any lovely ideas? senmding out any lovely cards? gifts? etc. etc...
I have...
but I'm far too embarrassed to elaborate anymore...

...anyway, hope you're all enjoying the little bit of sun popping in and out today...I have to dash!!...
may very well post later...FEEL THE LOVE!!! X X X...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who could it be, do tell?

Claire said...

Well, you're anonymous...so I Яeally couldn't say!...

Bev said...

Love the doodle and think National Doodle Day is great idea!