Thursday 10 February 2011

...ok, ok..I am going to bite the bullet...and...

...go get my eyes tested...I can barely string a needle or bead, I keep reading wrong words and typing wrong words and making silly spelling mistakees (see!) ;-) and I get more and more headaches by concentrating harder!...so I am going to go and see the nice opticians and see what they have to say...it's absolutely no fun getting older is it?!...
and how I could possibly make mistakes on the computer, I don't know...the screen is 40"!!!!...
...I should really get off of here and get some work done..I have heaps to do, not to mention getting read for my youngests' birthday party on Saturday...cannot believe he is going to be 7!!!...I have promised the younger 2 that I'll take them to a car wash when they come home from school (a shared obsession they have!) and then we are going to buy some party treats, no balloons though, Jack is petrified of them... :(
...oh, I am no longer a 'swap' virgin over on Folksy...lovely Mandy of PixiePosy has just swapped one of her beautiful tiaras...
Large image
...for one of my necklaces...
...it's a great idea!!!...always open to new 'swappers!'...
...right, that's it...off to hang washing on the airers, a new couple of cake stands and off to the post office to send out some goodies..then off to the hospital again...meh!...but before I go...will just spell check this!...

No comments: